Maintaining Healthy Hospitality
Our team has always used the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness, strictly following CDC & CDPHE recommendations. We are proud to be 5 Star Certified. We would also like to explain the additional measures we are taking to keep guests and employees safe:
Hand washing is mandatory with increased frequency for all members of our staff.
Masks are required for all staff, at all times.
Staff members in the kitchen are required to wear gloves during food preparation.
All staff members are screened for temperature and signs of illness like coughing or shortness of breath before their shift begins.
Signage has been added to our kitchen and dining room to encourage hand washing, prohibit handshaking or personal contact, and to practice social distancing.
Our floor plan has been updated to practice 6 feet of social distancing and to adhere to capacity regulation. Staff and guests are to keep 6 feet of physical distance when possible.
All delivery drivers and vendors must wear masks.
Contact surfaces and high touch surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, tables, faucets, and bathrooms are sanitized every 30 minutes.
We are using QR codes to help guests view menus & beverages lists on our website through their own phones and electronic devices. Single-use menus are provided upon request.
Pens & check presenters are sanitized after every use.
We are a cashless establishment when possible and have contactless payment options.
For any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before You Dine
We look forward to welcoming you in. Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and employees alike.
1. Masks are required for all guest and removed only for eating and drinking indoors. While talking to servers/hosts, waiting to order or for food, or talking to others at the table while not actively eating, masks must be replaced.
If you are not wearing your mask or are not willing to wear one, we will not be able to accommodate your reservation.
2. If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay home - we are happy to reschedule your reservation.
3. In order to ensure proper sanitation and dining room safety, our team has carefully designed time frames in which to dine. Group sizes and allotted dining times are noted below:
1-4 guests- 1 hour 30 minutes
5-8 guests -2 hours
If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
4. Maintain 6 feet distance whenever possible (we will do the same!) We are offering Low Touch Experiences as well. Please inform us if you are interested!
5. We are a cashless environment when possible, and pleased to offer contactless payment.
6. For the health and safety of our team and guests, we will not be checking coats.